Crunchy Fudge Cookies
15 Minutes Prep
1 Hour 30 Minutes Total
70 Calories per Serving
Eat a great-tasting fudgy cookie made with brownie mix and high-fiber cereal.
- 1 box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- 2 cups Fiber One™ original bran cereal
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix ingredients with spoon. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store in tightly covered container.
- Store baked cookies tightly wrapped for up to two months in freezer.